Ministry of Fish’s purpose for this ethics policy is to establish a culture of openness, trust and integrity in best business practices. Effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of every Ministry of Fish employee.
Ministry of Fish is committed to protecting employees, customers, partners, suppliers and the company, from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. Ministry of Fish will not tolerate any wrongdoing or impropriety at any time.
Ministry of Fish will take the appropriate measures to act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken. Any infractions of this code of ethics will not be tolerated.
Ministry of Fish is a business built on the following ethics:
- to run a company that is honest with strong moral values
- to provide a product that always pushes the boundaries of creative excellence
- to always understand our clients’ needs and always exceed their expectations
- to provide our clients with the best possible service at all times
- to be proactive in everything we do
- to be an equal opportunities employer
- to look after our staff and make the work place an enjoyable environment to come to
- we respect our staff and will provide help and direction when required
- to grow the business in a managed and structured way
- to keep our rates competitive whilst maintaining a healthy balance sheet
Disclaimer: We are always reviewing our ethics policy inline with modern standards